Today’s Flight Plan
The epic battles, the last second saves, the crazy things we’d never do as real pilots — this is aviation/astronautics in the Galaxy of Star Wars. What can we learn from our flying friends from a Galaxy… far, far away?
In this episode I’ll share 9 lessons we can learn from the pilots, situations and attitudes of Star Wars.
We’ll answer questions like:
- How did Poh learn to fly all those fighters, including the TIE Fighter?
- How do we get a mechanic as good as a droid?
- Are we all natural born flyers like Rey (or Anakin)?
- How to keep a straight face like a TIE Fighter Pilot, even in the most intense situations.
- Taking pride in our aircraft like Han takes pride in his Millennium Falcon.
- Finding an awesome flying buddy like Chewbacca.
- Why the best pilots in the Galaxy seem to fly the worst ships.
- How to not rush a preflight like the Rebel/Resistance pilots.
- Not losing your cool even when all seems lost, like when your planet is about to be destroyed by another object from space.
Major thanks to the amazing Angle of Attack Crew for all their hard work over the years. Our team works incredibly hard, and they’re very passionate about what they do.
Want to get regular updates through iTunes? This is the easiest way to automatically download your podcast, and take it on the go. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Want us to let you know via email when episodes of AviatorCast are released? We can do that, too. SIGNUP ABOVE.